With regard to http://perlcabal.org/syn/S11.html#Versioning ...

If some Perl code requires a module (or Perl version) that has multiple authorities and each authority uses a different version-numbering scheme, and the code is compatible with different version ranges from each authority, then how does the code express this?

For example, say that either of the following would be acceptable:

  use Foo:auth<PERIL>:ver(1..3,5..*)

  use Foo:auth<PURILE>:ver(2..9)