# New Ticket Created by  "Carl Mäsak"
# Please include the string:  [perl #78670]

<PerlJam> It would be nice if multi-dispatch errors has a little more
awesomeness.
<PerlJam> It lists the candidates' signatures, but not what it's
trying to match against those signatures.
<masak> indeed. I've had the same thought.
<PerlJam> jnthn: How hard would it be to add the capture of the
sub/method being matched against candidates in multi-dispatch when it
fails?
<jnthn> We could. (more)
<jnthn> I'm just a little scared what happens if that evaluation goes explodey.
<jnthn> For <handwaving> reasons, it may be tricky to be robust in that case.
<jnthn> We could easily try it though.
<masak> \o/
<jnthn> oh, akshually, I can think of an OK way to do it.
<jnthn> Best is to file a ticket suggesting it.
* masak submits rakudobug