On Wed Aug 04 12:19:18 2010, ajs wrote:
> This command was a mistake. I actually meant to sort the list, not
sort each
> element. However the segfault is still a problem:
>
> $ ./perl6 -e 'say 1.^methods>>.sort'
> Segmentation fault

segfault is now gone (tests needed)

$ ./perl6 -e 'say 1.^methods>>.sort'
Int Num Rat abs Bridge chr succ pred sqrt base Bool Str Rat abs sign
conjugate sqrt sin asin cos acos tan atan atan2 sec asec cosec acosec
cotan acotan sinh asinh cosh acosh tanh atanh sech asech cosech acosech
cotanh acotanh floor ceiling unpolar cis Complex truncate isNaN base
Real Bridge log exp log log10 exp roots Numeric ACCEPTS Bool gist abs
conjugate sqrt sign rand sin asin cos acos tan atan atan2 sec asec cosec
acosec cotan acotan sinh asinh cosh acosh tanh atanh sech asech cosech
acosech cotanh acotanh cis log exp roots log10 unpolar round floor
ceiling truncate bytes chars fmt substr uc lc ucfirst lcfirst capitalize
chomp chop ord chr flip index rindex ords split match comb subst sprintf
printf samecase IO trim trim-leading trim-trailing eval Real eager elems
end classify infinite flat hash list pick roll reverse sort values keys
kv pairs Array grep first join map min max minmax postcircumfix:<[ ]>
at_pos all any one none postcircumfix:<{ }> reduce ACCEPTS WHERE WHICH
WHY Bool so not defined new CREATE bless BUILDALL BUILD_LEAST_DERIVED
Numeric Str Stringy item say print gist perl DUMP DUMP-ID isa does can
clone Capture dispatch:<var> dispatch:<::> dispatch:<!> dispatch:<.^>
dispatch:<.=> dispatch:<.?> dispatch:<.+> dispatch:<.*> dispatch:<hyper>

--
Will "Coke" Coleda