# New Ticket Created by  Kevin Polulak
# Please include the string:  [perl #101558]

I just used `perl6 --doc` for the first time and the very first thing that
went through my head was "Aw man, no pager?"

I would like to suggest using a pager (e.g. 'less') by default. I think this
would follow the principle of least surprise a little better as most Perl
users are very accustomed to using a pager with perldoc. Not only that but
it's kind of annoying to have to scroll up all the time.

I suggested the idea to tadzik and he seemed to like it and wanted more
feedback.

--
- Kevin Polulak (soh_cah_toa)