On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 09:38:43AM -0700, Carey Tilden wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Moritz Lenz <mor...@faui2k3.org> wrote:
> > I've tried to come up with some sort of stability rating for the specs,
> > and this is as far as I got: https://gist.github.com/2346494
>
> I like that a lot.  Any chance such a rating system could be
> integrated into the synopses?  Or would that be too contentious?

We like to keep separate systems in separate places, and this information is
more volatile than the synopses so it should not be part of them.  It would
not be unreasonable to have annotations integrated in a web version of the
synopses much as we do with the tests, but it's not on any of our priority
lists at the moment, so unless a strong desire develops it is unlikely to
happen soon.

-Stefan