# New Ticket Created by  Paweł Pabian
# Please include the string:  [perl #115740]

Rakudo 2012.10

bbkr_   r: =pod
p6eval  rakudo c82d10: OUTPUT«===SORRY!===␤Preceding context expects a term,
but found infix = instead␤at /tmp/eqe30h6iti:1␤»
bbkr_   std: =pod
p6eval  std 04216b1: OUTPUT«ok 00:00 40m␤»
bbkr_   which one is incorrect? should bare =pod (without closing =end tag) be
allowed?
masak   I don't think STD does any Pod parsing.
bbkr_   then it's LTA rakudo message, right?
masak   possibly.
*       bbkr_ reports
masak   I'd like to hear what tadzik has to say about it.
masak   the above should count as "abbreviated block" syntax, I think. as far
as I see, it shouldn't need an ending delimiter, because abbreviated blocks
auto-close.