Dear Perl6ers,

I originally reported this as a bug, which it is probably not.  Where should I
address a user's (my) questions about specific perl6 programming.  I saw a link
for such a link once upon a time but have forgotten where.

Thank you,

Peter Schwenn

Adv. Marine Tech Ctr
Stevensville, MD

my question was:

(how to use a predefined regex pattern):

S05 gives an example of a predefined pattern syntax:
     $var = / pattern /;     and indicates that it is to be used in
matching as
     <$var>     but doesn't give an example. How would it
be included in a    ~~ m/.../;     or a     ~~ s/...//; ?

I've tried variations of   $str ~~ s/ <$var> /.../;  without any luck.

(perhaps <$var> cannot be used in a m/ or s// construction; perhaps there's an
alternative for m/ and s//)

Thank you,

 peter schwenn