I would like to know the best way to keep apprised of the status of development of Perl 6 on the JVM.

I realize that the README cautions, "Rakudo Star fully supports MoarVM and Parrot; not all modules work on the JVM at present." I don't have much familiarity with the JVM, other than a little study of Scala. But I recognize that while it's very difficult for me to initiate a conversation about Perl 6 with people outside the Perl world, it's a little less difficult when I say, "Perl 6 runs on the JVM."

So, is there any web page I can go to which provides up-to-date information on this particular flavor of Rakudo?

And are there any particular people who are heading up development of the JVM implementation?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan