I filed a bug report with perl.org (122724). Robert directed me to this page: http://lists.perl.org/data.html. This page provides a procedure by which a contributor can update the JSON data which generates lists.perl.org.

Could someone who is familiar with the operations of perl6-users edit the JSON data and submit a patch? (I'm attaching the json entry for perl6-languages as an example.) I request this because I would like to change my subscription options and cannot do so if the page cannot be located.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan