# New Ticket Created by  Rob Hoelz
# Please include the string:  [perl #123272]

Wow.  Just, uh...wow.  I had a hell of a time golfing down the code that
demonstrated this bug; it's golfed down as much as it can be without fixing the
bug, but there's still a substantial amount of code present, and there's no
rhyme or reason to it.  I can't even begin to describe what's going on here.
As far as I can tell, it something to do with one or more of the following
things working in concert.

  - Applying roles
  - Variables in modules that have initial state
  - String literals (I know, right?)

If I remove any instance of the above from the code, the bug no longer presents
itself.

Attached is the golfed code; it's derived from github.com/colomon/ABC, which is
how the bug was originally discovered.  Install Rakudo-Moar and run 'make test'
to see the bug in action.  I'll test on Parrot/JVM later.