# New Ticket Created by  "Carl Mäsak"
# Please include the string:  [perl #123541]

$ perl6 -v
This is perl6 version 2014.12-86-g43b724e built on MoarVM version 2014.12

$ cat M.pm
use v6;
use DBIish;

module M {
    INIT {  # A
        DBIish.connect("SQLite", :database<db>, :RaiseError);  # B
    }  # A

    our sub x() is export {
        say "OH HAI";
    }
}

$ perl6 -I. -e'use M; x()'
===SORRY!=== Error while compiling -e
Undeclared routine:
    x used at line 1

This is not what I expected. I expected it to print "OH HAI".

Furthermore, remove the two lines marked "A", and it works as
expected. Remove the line marked "B" and it works.

My best guess, for what it's worth, is that the method call in the
INIT block is interfering with the normal exporting from the module.