Although it usually works I've seen some oddities (maybe as minor as
one test spec test failure)  recently with rakudobrew where it doesn't
cleanly rebuild (i assume there are traces of a previous build
confusing it).

The easiest thing is to delete everything and start again.

--
4096R/EA75174B Steve Mynott <steve.myn...@gmail.com>