Or a pumpkin for that matter, since Perl 5 is Pumpkin Perl. -- Darren Duncan

On 2015-06-11 7:42 PM, Darren Duncan wrote:
I was going to say that too, about the camel trademark issues, so can you make a
version using an onion instead of a camel?  See http://www.perlfoundation.org
for what I refer to. -- Darren Duncan

On 2015-06-10 11:34 PM, Moritz Lenz wrote:
Hi,

On 06/10/2015 02:01 PM, Lin Yo-an wrote:
Hi folks!

I designed a logo for CPAN, and I think it can be used for perl6
modules, don't know if you're interested in it?
https://twitter.com/c9s/status/608549774648692736

Great, I like it!

Is there a high-res version available? What's the license?

Any chance we can get a p5/p6 twin theme (like, one with a butterfly, in
addition to the one with the camel)?
It would be awesome to have cpan.org or metacpan.org and modules.perl6.org with
clearly related but distinct art work.

One word of caution: the use of the camel in relation to Perl is a trademark by
O'Reilly.

Cheers,
Moritz