# New Ticket Created by  Alex Jakimenko
# Please include the string:  [perl #126215]

Code:
say Any eq 'x';

Result:
Use of uninitialized value of type Any in string context
Any of .^name, .perl, .gist, or .say can stringify undefined things, if
needed.  in block <unit> at ./test2.pl:2
False

The error message is correct, but it is really hard to read it. Just a
little bit of rephrasing would help!
* The use of word “Any” in the error message about Any is confusing
* “stringify undefined things” is a little bit confusing, for me it is not
clear whether “undefined” is used as in “undef” or as in “undefined
behavior”.
* There are probably better words than “things” (it will make it much
clearer!)
* “if needed” – needed for who?

I had a really hard time trying to read that message correctly, so perhaps
I'm not the only one. I'd say that it is less than awesome.