# New Ticket Created by  Ron Schmidt
# Please include the string:  [perl #126797]

With my latest patches I can now build rakudo on mingw.  If I run "gmake test"
nearly all the 01-sanity test pass and almost all of the 04-nativecall tests
fail.  I have found a simple change in one file that allows almost all of the
the nativecall tests to pass.

The $cfg<ldshared> in CompileTestLib.pm on my system prints to:

-shared -Wl,--out-implib,lib$(notdir $@).a

If you change the line that library that reads

$l_line = "$cfg<ld> -shared $cfg<ldflags> " ~

now almost all of the 04-nativecall/ tests pass.  Recently
04-nativecall/16-rt125408.t has started hanging on my system but all the other
tests seem to run with the change.