# New Ticket Created by  Rares Aioanei
# Please include the string:  [perl #127037]

If the DESTDIR doesn't exist or something of the sorts, the error message
displayed by 'make install' is "no writeable path found". Thing is, the
correct wording is "no writable path found", no 'e'. The word "writeable"
appears in the following source files:

gen/moar/m-CORE.setting:    method writeable-path {
gen/moar/m-CORE.setting:        my $path   = self.writeable-path or die "No
writeable path found";
nqp/docs/ops.markdown:If the specified filename refers to a writeable file,
returns 1.
src/core/CompUnit/Repository/Installation.pm:    method writeable-path {
src/core/CompUnit/Repository/Installation.pm:        my $path   =
self.writeable-path or die "No writeable path found";

Version :

This is Rakudo version 2015.11-788-ge360bd2 built on MoarVM version
2015.11-113-gbd56e2e
implementing Perl 6.c.

Arch Linux x86_64

--