# New Ticket Created by  Dave Rolsky
# Please include the string:  [perl #127039]

Given the Pod "X<pig|pigs; piggies ; porcine>" it's turned into the following
object:

    Pod::FormattingCode.new(type => "X", meta => [["pigs"], [" piggies "], ["
porcine"]], config => {}, contents => ["pig"])

I'm not sure exactly what I expect here, but it's not this. If the compiler is
going to parse the semicolons, then shouldn't it also strip whitespace around
the semicolons? S26 doesn't specifically mention whitespace, but it's example
is "X<hash|hashes, definition of; associative arrays>" so it seems reasonable
to strip leading and trailing whitespace from each term.

Besides that, I don't see why meta is an array of single element arrays. I'd
expect it to be an array of strings.