gfldex++ for blogging.

My basic feeling about documentation is that it should:

1. Explain the construct, it's purpose and behaviour.
2. Give code examples that explain one thing and do it well.

The original example was there to explain that you would not get DEFAULT
exports if you pass a positional in. After it was changed it no longer
compiled, and no longer was clear to me what it was showing.

Though, I agree with you that type captures in EXPORT are worth showing,
and since we don't have a cookbook thing yet, I put them into a second
example which aims to show them in the most minimal way possible.

https://github.com/perl6/doc/commit/5dbb3a18f79bd4e45e245c049ada56e9abfa8b7f

Feel free to make changes as always. And thanks for your contributions!

I suppose we should leave this ticket for the bug now ;)