I've just built perl6 successfully using rakudobrew on Alpine Linux
3.3.1 although I had to install build and header packages.

I saw some PAX alerts in the /var/log/message (probably moar uses an
executable stack) and had to disable this security checking with
paxctl (which I also had to install) before the build would finish.
Compiler used was gcc 5.3.

--
4096R/EA75174B Steve Mynott <steve.myn...@gmail.com>