# New Ticket Created by  Alex Jakimenko
# Please include the string:  [perl #128046]

So, in this bug report we will be attempting to read $*IN when we are already
reading it because of the -n flag.

$*IN.get() hangs if the file is listed as an argument, but does not hang if it
is piped

Command:
perl6 -ne 'say $*IN.get' /etc/passwd
Or
perl6 -ne 'say $*IN.lines' /etc/passwd

Result:
(nothing, it hangs!)

Interestingly, it does not hang if instead of listing the files you actually
pipe something:

Command:
perl6 -ne 'say $*IN.get' < /etc/passwd

Result:
(prints a bunch of stuff)

Now, obviously, it is a little bit weird for the user to try to read from $*IN
when -n flag is
in place, but there is at least one documented case of accidental use :)
http://irclog.perlgeek.de/perl6/2016-05-01#i_12416462

Also, since it does not hang if proper STDIN is present, I think that it should
work.