On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 3:36 PM, Tadeusz Sośnierz <tadeusz.sosni...@onet.pl>
wrote:

> Starting from the end: there's no need to use github, panda can install
> stuff just fine from a local directory :)

I've been not able to use panda to install a module from a local directory.
I reinstalled panda when I built moar 2016.04, few days ago, so it should
be quite current.

When I try 'panda install ./A-B' from the containing directory I receive
this error message:

resolve stage failed for ./A-B: Project ./A-B not found in the ecosystem.
Maybe try "panda update" first?

It seems that panda doesn't even consider a local directory as a possible
source.

As for the directory layout,

--
Fernando Santagata