Rakudo Star = Rakudo plus Perl 6 modules.

It's a distribution of modules with a particular version of rakudo and
probably doesn't fit easily into the RPM model.

If you aren't including the Perl 6 modules it's not Rakudo Star but
plain "Rakudo" and should be named as such. and Fedora calling it Star
will confuse and mislead people.

--
4096R/EA75174B Steve Mynott <steve.myn...@gmail.com>