# New Ticket Created by  Steve Schulze
# Please include the string:  [perl #127118]

Trying to install  Data::Dump::Tree from the ecosystem with panda but
keep getting a failure:

fetch stage failed for Data::Dump::Tree: Unable to handle source
'https://github.com/nkh/P6-Data-Dump-Tree/'
and several lines of stack trace.

The only thing I can see as being "wrong" is that the module link in the
ecosystem
list points to a tagged version other than master, namely "v1.0.0". It
is the only module
so far that uses a tag other than "master" so that is likely exposing
the problem.

I've nuked and reinstalled latest rakudo and panda. Still same failure.

perl6 -v
This is Rakudo version 2015.12-67-g20c796c built on MoarVM version 2015.12
implementing Perl 6.c.