On Tue, 17 Jan 2017 08:08:34 -0800, cookbook_...@yahoo.co.jp wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jan 2017 06:08:04 -0800, c...@zoffix.com wrote:
> > Can you please include code that actually reproduces the problem?
>
> I'm very sorry. I can't remember exactly how to generate this error, I
> just remember is that I assigned a CArray[num64] object to a
> CArray[num64] variable.

Well, that's very unfortunate, as that means I have no way to reproduce the
issue you're reporting.

You point at a line of core code, but it's not causing any issues in all of the
type check errors I've managed to reproduce (and people on IRC whom I asked
this question twice managed to reproduce).

I don't want to twiddle random length limits, when the correct solution is to
not cut off any names when they're significant.