# New Ticket Created by  Dan Zwell
# Please include the string:  [perl #132452]

The Windows command shells I've used (CMD and Cmder) fail to print the "「」"
that are part of stringified matches. This is a significant issue, since
new users use regular expressions when working through tutorials.

Since pasting these characters into the console will also yield garbage, I
suggest we pick different symbols, like "┘┌", instead. (IMO, it's important
to choose two symbols that will not blend together when showing an empty
match.)

The current output:
> say 'a' ~~ /./
「a」

Note: I'm using the October 2017 Rakudo release.