hi,

As the news that the Perl will be rewriten comes... me and I think many
others non core coders decided that they can help with something.... but
most of the people like me doesn't have the knowledge of the current
PERL5.6, why we may need this ?! 'cause Perl6 is 2 years from "here" and we
will not have alpha version sooner -> then what to do to help ?!
Hmmm....Let see how it works now and experiment with the current Perl my
ideas .... but there is a lack of information/docs about it... so I'm in
circle.... give us more than perlguts and perlapi, they are not enought
One good Idea was PERLHACKTUT posted on the perl5portes list.... meanwhile
is there new version of it?... I can make a list of wishes for the docs if
you want :")
Another benefit will be that we will have something to compare with...
Perl 5.(7/8) will be our field test for Perl 6.0

Thanx for your time
=====
iVAN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]