> As for single datum access, I<perhaps> C<function->[index]> or
> C<function()->{key}> should be considered. This however, is not the
> core of this proposal. Merely a possibility. Just as extending the
> inelegant metaphor above to C<{function()}->{key}> would become a
> possibility.

Personally, I think lists should always stay (which I think you're
saying). But adding hashes and objects (RFC 73) to return should be a
big goal.

I know this is on internals, so it's probably more a data design issue
at this point. I just want to make sure "standard" lists don't go away,
they're useful in some contexts.

-Nate