On Thu, Oct 12, 2000 at 07:10:30PM -0000, John van V wrote:
> If you get the chance, I would really grateful if you could translate the
> abstract into lay terms, just confused by the concept of "low level perl"

    * We want to call Perl routines as if they were C routines.
    * This means applications which embed Perl don't have to care whether
      the various routines they're about to call are C or Perl.
    * It also means we can write bits of perl in Perl, and similarly not have
      to care about this fact.

--
It is now pitch dark.  If you proceed, you will likely fall into a pit.