(Ask, can we get the below added to the perl6-internals welcome message?
Thanks)

Folks,

It's about time to start into the serious work on perl 6. Unfortunately we
don't quite yet have the final license for perl 6, which makes any code
submissions a touch dicey. Until we have a final license in place, all code
should:

1) Have its copyright assigned to Larry Wall

or

2) Be licensed under the current perl 5 license scheme with the explicit
provision that it may be later re-licensed under whatever scheme is devised
for perl 6.

or

3) Be placed in the public domain

If you're not comfortable with any of them and want to wait until we have a
final license in place, that's fine. (And quite understandable) However...

ALL CODE POSTED TO THE PERL6-INTERNALS LISTS (OR ANY OF ITS SUB-LISTS) FROM
THIS POINT ON IS ASSUMED TO BE USING SCHEME #2 ABOVE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED!

And *please* do *NOT* post any code to the lists that's not covered by one
of the above schemes. I really, really do not want to be misusing anyone's
code even by accident.

When we have a final licensing scheme in place, all submissions to the
lists will be assumed to be submitted to the perl 6 project and included
under that final license. (And we'll make a general announcement when
that's the case)