On Sat, Feb 10, 2001 at 03:14:29AM -0600, Vijaya Kumar C wrote:
> Beatie said thro his module we can generate system independent Bytecode.
> How can i run that code ?

perldoc ByteLoader

> Also How to implement a compiler?

For Perl 6, or just generally? Either way, that's a hell of a question
to answer straight off. I'm not sure what you're getting at. The Perl 5
compiler is implemented by passing the compiled op tree representing a
program to one of the B:: Perl modules that does something with it. I
wouldn't be surprised if Perl 6 did soemthing similar, but less hairly.

--
It's much better to have people flaming in the flesh.  -Al Aho