There are many typos. Please correct them.

The branch instruction is wrong. It should be "branch #num".
The offset should be part of instruction, not from register.

The register set seems too big. It reduces cache efficiency
and uses too much stack. We also have to define caller saved
register vs callee saved register just like other calling
convention.

Hong