On Sun, Sep 02, 2001 at 11:56:10PM +0100, Simon Cozens wrote:
> Here's the first of a bunch of things I'm writing which should give you
> practical information to get you up to speed on what we're going to be doing
> with Parrot so we can get you coding away. :) Think of them as having a
> Apocalypse->Exegesis relationship to the PDDs.

I want to get on with writing all the other documents like this one, but
I don't want the questions raised in this thread to go undocumented and
unanswered. I would *love* it if someone could volunteer to send me a patch
to the original document tightening it up in the light of this thread.

Anyone fancy doing that?

Simon