I had a thought this morning on funtion/struct/global
prefixes for Parrot. If we really plan to also run
Python/Ruby/whatever on it, it does not look good for the
entire API to be prefixed with "perl_". We really (IMHO)
ought to pick something else so that we don't give people a
convenient target for FUD.

For lack of anything better, I propose "par_" for
functions. We might stll be able to get away with "PL_ "
for globals (Parrot Library?), but I doubt it.

Just something else to consider. (But hopefully a topic
that won't make Dan's brain hurt any more than it probably
does. :-)

-- BKS