Bryan C. Warnock writes:
> It's not a prioirty, but it's so much easier to walk the correct path from
> the start.  Since it's all Parrot, it's even easier.

I agree.  How about this: when the code is available (i.e., this
afternoon), why don't you sit down with whoever else feels
passionately about this, and add the namespace protection?  There's no
reason why it can't be added early, and I agree with Simon that he has
higher priority things to worry about, but there's no reason why you
or anyone else can't add it in.  And it should be easy to add it in
while the codebase is small.

Namespace protection seems tricky.  You need a list of symbols,
categorized public or private.  You need to automatically check the
symbol list (e.g., output of nm) to see you're not exporting
un-prefixed symbols.  And so on.  The more of this stuff that can be
automated, the better.

Go to it!

Nat