> Proposed: Parrot should never crash due to malformed bytecode.  When
> choosing between execution speed and bytecode safety, safety should
> always win.  Careful op design and possibly a validation pass before
> execution will hopefully keep the speed penalty to a minimum.

We can use similar model as Java bytecode. Because of poor design, the
Java bytecode requires exponential algorithm to verify the bytecode,
mainly caused by weak-typing on local variables (where all other parts
of Java runtime are strongly typed), and the notorious jsr/ret bytecode.
We should avoid the same kind of mistakes. The bytecode verification
should be about O(n * ln(n)).

Hong