On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 11:25:04AM -0400, Gregor N. Purdy wrote:
>   * Solaris (Sparc)

This was failing here until I made the following change:

PackFile_Constant_unpack_number(struct PackFile_Constant * self, char * packed, IV
packed_size) {
    char * cursor;
    NV     value;
    NV *   aligned = mem_sys_allocate(sizeof(IV));

    if (!self) {
        return 0;
    }

    PackFile_Constant_clear(self);

    cursor    = packed;

    mem_sys_memcopy(aligned, cursor, sizeof(NV));
    value     = *aligned;
    cursor   += sizeof(IV);

    self->type   = PFC_NUMBER;
    self->number = value;
    mem_sys_free(aligned);

    return 1;
}

>   * FreeBSD (x86)

This passes, as does Tru64. I'm committing my tree, which is your patch plus
my memcpy fix above; this is starting to smell very like 0.0.2 indeed, apart
from the IV/NV renaming fix, which I'll do when nobody's looking. :)

I want VMS, Win32 and Cygwin to check in, then we'll do the renaming, then
we'll release 0.0.2. Have fun!

--
It's 106 miles from Birmingham, we've got an eighth of a tank of gas,
half a pack of Dorritos, it's dusk, and we're wearing contacts.