On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 12:57:53PM -0700, Brent Dax wrote:
> I mentioned this idea before, and I've managed to implement a bit of it.

VERY GOOD WORK!

> That isn't quite valid Parrot bytecode, because of the concat.  Concat
> is currently documented to take only two arguments.

This is because concat is broken. I think I need a ruling from Dan on
whether it should add to one string, or add two strings together. The
implementation can be smart about checking the pointers coming in to
optimize the latter to the former.

--
Thus spake the master programmer:
        "After three days without programming, life becomes meaningless."