OK, let's try and clear this up.

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 09:39:32AM -0700, Brent Dax wrote:
> #          got: 'Seem to have negative Nx
> not ok
> '
> #     expected: 'Seem to have negative Nx
> Seem to have positive Nx after pop
> '

Don't know what's going on here.

> t/op/string.....NOK 4#     Failed test (Parrot/Test.pm at line 74)
> #          got: 'Error: Control left bounds of byte-code block (now at
> location
> 31)!

There isn't an "end" on that test. Fixed.

> #          got: 'failure
> '

Since there was no other output, this failed:
    time    I0
    ge  I0, 0, OK1

Now that's anyone's guess.

I've added some debugging prints, can you try a resync?

--
We use Linux for all our mission-critical applications. Having the source code
means that we are not held hostage by anyone's support department.