'Kay, here's the list:

*) I'm adding a CHEATS_TO_BE_FIXED file that holds notes on all cheats that
need fixing. (Like the hand-rolling of faked PMCs in the newinterp opcode)
It's OK to cheat if it's noted here and the cheat can be replaced with
non-cheat code later. (If, for example, you need arrays or hashes before we
have 'em implemented as PMCs)

*) If you missed Simon's announcement, we can now create multiple
interpreters and run code in them. It needs some beefing, but seems to work
nicely. Threads (so multiple interpreters run simultaneously) are coming soon.

*) What's up with regexes? There was some activity a while back, but things
have died down. If someone could put together a doc on the proposed extra
opcodes and their behaviour I'd appreciate it. (Keep to the all-lower-case
format for names, please, and if there's anything you need (like a plain
integer stack or three) to make them faster/easier/possible just ask)

*) We now have a working OS X system. Anyone care to take on the task of
setting this up for nightly CVS checkouts/builds/smoke reports?