In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        Simon Cozens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 12:40:36AM +0100, Tom Hughes wrote:
> > I have knocked up a first pass at a patch, which is attached for
> > comments.
>
> I've committed this. Thanks, that should *greatly* help maintainability.

I've got an extended version now that handles the other case
that I was talking about. I had to change the rule a bit though
so that it now ignore any expansion which has more than one
expanded argument and has all the expanded arguments as constants.

With that version of the patch core.ops has 25% fewer lines in it.

I'll commit the updated version shortly unless somebody screams...

Tom

--
Tom Hughes ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.compton.nu