First of all, 'cp' is NOT always available, yet you used it in the
Makefile.  I edited the Makefile to change the 'cp' to 'copy' and turned
slashes to backslashes.  Then, I get a ton of errors about stuff like
this:

        include\parrot\jit_struct.h(7) : error C2059: syntax error : '}'

'cl' understandably doesn't like the empty braces.  Don't use them.  I
started to fill them with NULLs (converting them to warnings), but gave
up when I realized there were at least A HUNDRED errors.  Christ.

(P.S. I'm really cranky and tired right now, so please disregard the
tone of this message.)

--Brent Dax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Configure pumpking for Perl 6

"Nothing important happened today."
    --George III of England's diary entry for 4-Jul-1776