On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 10:18:56AM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 1) Does Parrot support multiple inheritance?
> 2) Does Parrot support stack variables or is everything allocated on the
> heap?

There's an easy way to answer these questions for yourself.
"Does Parrot support X?" == "Does any language which we hope to run
on Parrot support X?"

Perl has multiple inheritance. It would be a shame if the interpreter we
wrote to run Perl on didn't have multiple inheritance.
Perl, and many other languages, have stack variables. Parrot has to support
them.

--
You are in a maze of little twisting passages, all different.