I would love to, except while I was browsing through the KEY* operations
trying to understand what was actually being done, a big snarly,
slobbering,
comment eating beast rushed out from behind some lines of code and
chased me for about a 1/2 a mile.

-Melvin Smith

IBM :: Atlanta Innovation Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED] :: 770-835-6984

                      Dan Sugalski

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               cc:

                      05/14/2002 10:33         Subject:  Hashes?

                      AM

Okay, folks, we need hashes that can have PMCs put in them.
Volunteers to add this to perlhash.pmc?