I've added a file RESPONSIBLE_PARTIES to the repository listing the
folks who I remembered as having both CVS commit access and
responsibility for a particular piece of Parrot. (If you've just got
plain commit access you're not on there, which is arguably a Good
Thing--all the power with none of the responsibility :)

I've undoubtedly missed some folks, so if I have, patch away please.