On 02 Jul 2002 16:35:02 +0100 Tom Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I've done that for the register stacks, and I'll do the same for the
>other stacks unless somebody spots a flaw in my logic and points out
>that the GC will catch it...

No, your logic is correct, stacks are still
outside of the GC. I'm working on fixing
this so I can finish co-routines and continuations
correctly. Right now if you play around with
continuations you'll get leakage.

That is the reason I left stacks allocated
at their high water mark until we fix GCed
chunks.

Meant to finish it this weekend, but life has a
way of interrupting; I should be able to commit
it this week.

-Melvin