It appears that not all of the keyed versions for aggregates
are supported by the assembler and/or in the ops file.

If someone has time, I think it would be very useful to catalogue:

1) Which keyed versions are we missing (if any)
2) Which are working (by working I mean they exist in core.ops _and_
     the assembler digests them.
3) Which probably make no sense (maybe none)

For example the following doesn't assemble:

new P0, .Array
set P0, 10
new P1, .PerlString
set P1, "foo"
set P0[0], P1
set P2, P0[0]
end

Couldn't find operator 'set_keyed_integer_p_ic_p' on line 5.
Couldn't find operator 'set_keyed_integer_p_p_ic' on line 6.

And the following just plain doesn't work (and yes I know its using
the old syntax before we had keyed syntax)

new P0, .Array
set P0, 10
new P1, .PerlString
set P1, "bar"
set P0, 0, P1
set P2, P0, 0
print P2
end

I also note that without explicitly telling the Array to size itself, you
start with a NULL array which will core if you insert an item. Maybe
someone can take over the Array work since Steve Fink has been
busy elsewhere?

Looking through set and set_keyed versions makes my head hurt
and I really don't want to spawn another thread since I've got other
things to finish.

-Melvin