push @melvins_list_of_disappointments, $johns_disappointment;

>I know this is going to be extremely painful for some of you
>hackers... consider it a chance to prove you're more than
>just a hacker.

Joe Hacker says, "But I'm content as a hacker and have nothing to prove."

>Thanks.  (Could somebody give me a hand with this asbestos helmet?)

All kidding aside, your suggestion is a good one, and as usual,
a hard one to enforce in an open source project.

What parts particularly bug you? Maybe we can address a few.

-Melvin