hello everybody,

here is my rough draft of the documentation for the
Parrot debugger. please review it (expecially the
boilerplate stuff like TITLE, HISTORY, etc. -- I don't
know if I have properly followed convention) (and if there
is one) and tell me if this should be sent as a patch.

I'm afraid I didn't completely understand what the
'load' and 'disassemble' commands do or are good for
(Daniel gave some hint, but I'm a slow one :-).

please note that I'm going (well, don't really know
*when*, but I'm going :-) to work on debug.c to
implement some stuff. this is, from memory, what I
plan to do:

- implement 'list b' to list breakpoints
- change 'delete' so that it accepts line numbers
  instead of breakpoint numbers
- add a 'stack c' subcommand to examine control stack
- change 'list' so that it prints a 'b' next to lines
  that are breakpointed
- add error checking here and there

if someone is already working on this, or has other
brilliant ideas, please speak now.

cheers,
Aldo

__END__
$_=q,just perl,,s, , another ,,s,$, hacker,,print;