I ran across this in looking at tidying up old bugs.  It seems like things
are backwards below -- hyper-operation is a language-level shorthand for
iteration over a container, so there's no reason for the container's
vtable methods to be "hyper".  Actually, it seems like there are at least
a couple ways in which pushing this responsibility onto vtable methods may
not be the best way: if we "hype" non-vtable methods, we have to handle
explicit iteration in bytecode; and if we hyper-operate on tied variables,
they have to re-implement this looping behavior in their add, etc methods.

It looks like the standard perl5 behavior is implemented by the current
vtable methods (hyping done separately), but I wanted to make sure we were
on the same page before closing the bug.

/s