On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 04:42:13PM +0100, Piers Cawley wrote:

>     Steve Fink committed his IntList patch, and Josef Höök queried the
>     creation of an intlist.c file in the parrot core, as his matrix patch
>     had been rejected for doing something similar. Nobody has responded to
>     this yet...

I can't find the original message now, but I don't remember an answer
appearing. This is frustrating as the question raised was a good one
for which I didn't have an answer (and I'm not the right person to
make a decision anyway.)

>     Dan Sugalski turned 35 on the 12th. I turned 35 on the 15th. Did I miss
>     anyone else's birthday?

Not yet - but I almost did. :-) I only remembered at the airport yesterday
that it was my 30th birthday.

Nicholas Clark
--
Even better than the real thing:        http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net/